Friday, November 30, 2018

Outfit7 Limited's November 2018 Highlights | Thanksgiving

Below are Outfit7 Limited's currently released November 2018 highlights for Talking Tom and Friends apps and videos:



Talking Tom Shorts World

Current

My Talking Tom 2
(Nov 5 - 30, 2018)

My Talking Angela
(Nov 29 - 30, 2018)

image
My Talking Hank
(Nov 1 - 30, 2018)

Former

My Talking Tom
(Nov 1 - 5, 2018)

My Talking Angela
(Nov 1 - 29, 2018)

Talking Tom and Friends Minis World

Current

Talking Tom Gold Run
(Nov 21 - 30, 2018)

Former

Talking Tom Gold Run
(Nov 1 - 21, 2018)

YouTube


Talking Tom and Friends

Talking Tom

Thursday, November 8, 2018 - My Talking Tom 2 - Official Trailer: The new game is here! ()

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - My Talking Tom 2 - Official Trailer #2
Get the new game, My Talking Tom 2, because Talking Tom needs your help! 

From basketball and a punching bag, to a trampoline and a swing, Tom has loads of awesome new toys! But he needs you to come play with him! You can pick him up, make him jump, and help him dunk a basket. You can even go flying together! But don't throw him around too much or he might get a little boo-boo… If that happens, just put your doctor hat on and find the perfect cure in his medicine cabinet!

And don't forget to give Tom his favorite snacks and wash him before bedtime!

Are you ready to take care of your new best friend in My Talking Tom 2? 

My Talking Tom 2 is free, family-friendly fun. Download it now and join millions of Tom’s fans all around the world! Available on Android and iOS.


Talking Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment